1/3/10

about me

I am mother, lover, sister, daughter, friend. I sometimes funny, always loyal, &  forever restless.
I’ve got a mean case of wanderlust and so ready to do something about it.  I love my family & friends. 
They are what make my world go round.
This is my online journal. Here I will record my life moments, my thoughts and dreams.
This is all of me. I promise to be real, tell it like I see it, and always be 100% bona fide. 


Me in pictures:
Steve & I will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary in 2010.
family
iheartu
My kids are my heart and soul.
stevie
lizzie
josie
ozzy
There are loads of aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins, neices, nephews,
and a couple of cute God Children.
gabby
       kyle
I am currently a Crazy Cheer Mom, and having tons of fun.
cheermom

Some of my loves:
calm

nature  tattoo
     house
 familyhistory
   baking
crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment