10/17/09

39 Things update

It occurred to me that I haven't updated my "39 Things" list in awhile.  I was reminded to do so by Meg's "35 Things" list that I read this morning.  Her list is so fun (and colorful).  Thanks Meg for the nudge!


Obviously since I created my list in August, a mere month before my 40th Birthday, there was simply not enough time to get it all done.  I've not given up however.  I am still working on my list and having loads of fun!  Most recent was the yummy peach cobbler (and apple crisp) that I made. 


Here's where I'm at so far:





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled over here from Whatever. I'm loving the lists! I turn 30 in just over a year, so maybe I should make a list of things to finish in my 20's!! I love your blog, by the way, fun find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your list. You are funny...you have gotten a tattoo and painted and redone furniture, but your bedroom closet is still on the list. You tackle the hard stuff first obviously! Of course, I haven't seen your closet:)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete