7/11/09

Fine Finds

I love these charms by Chad of Art-Charms. He will turn your child's artwork into a precious charm keepsake!



How great is this headboard created by Centsational Girl? She used cabinet doors!!



Last, but certainly not least is Meg. I stumbled upon her blog, Whatever, this past week. Apparently Meg is well known and quite popular, so what took me so long to find her? I can honestly say hers is the first blog that I have gone backwards and read every post from the past year.

How could you not be intrigued by someone who can create a playroom like the one on the left? How great is it that her kids' bathroom walls have been decorated by the kids themselves? And once you check out her blog, it is the photos of her family's every day life that draw you in. I want to jump in that puddle!

She also gets my vote for most colorful blog. Hands down.

I want to be Meg for a day.

1 comment: