10 Things I Love About You (not in any particular order):
1) Casinos - Win or Lose I just love to play Blackjack
2) The Fountain Show at the Bellagio (amazing!!)
3) Hugo's Cellar (fanciest restaurant I've ever been to, hidden in the basement of the Four Queens Casino)
4) Eating dinner at the Top of the Town which is a revolving restaurant on the 107th floor of the Stratosphere. View was amazing!
5) Staying at Kerry's house. It was a great way to get away from the hustle & bustle, plus she has her own private oasis in her backyard.
6) All the amazing sites, sounds, colors, smells, & excitement of nightime in Las Vegas.
7) Putting $2 in a slot machine and winning $110 - yea!!
8) Private Rod Stewart concert for all the attendees of Furniture Market. Who says business trips are all bad??
9) Flying over the Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam on the way out to Vegas. Coolest thing ever.
10)Spending the week with my brother.
10 Things I Hate about you (in corresponding order to the 10 mentioned above):
1) Casinos - Smoke-infested dens of greed, where most everyone is a loser and no one ever wins.
2) Seeing the fountain show at the Bellagio by myself cuz my brother was at the Tables.
3) Can't say anything bad about Hugos Cellar, except maybe I was too full to enjoy the complimentary dessert of chocolate dipped fruit.
4)Eating dinner on the 107th floor of the Stratosphere - holy shit!! I gripped the edge of the table the entire time. Never truly relaxed cuz I am deathly afraid of heights!
5) Staying at Kerry's house. For my first time in Vegas I would have preferred to stay on the Strip.
6) Due to the amazing sites, sounds, smells and excitement of Vegas, I got hardly any sleep.
7) Yea, won only once on the Slots, dropped antoher $100 after that.
8) Working Market was the most exhausting, back-breaking, feet aching thing I've done in like forever. Wow, not an easy thing to do. Especially while trying to keep up with the Vegas pace.
9) Not being able to have a free day to go see Hoover Dam or enjoy any of the beautiful scenery of the desert around Vegas.
10) Spending the week with my brother.
OH YEA, AND THE NUMBER 1 THING i HATED ABOUT VEGAS? HAVING TO USE PUBLIC RESTROOMS FOR 9 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!!! UGH!!!!!! ONE OF MY BIGGEST PET PEEVES!