1/18/10

Hopes and Dreams


"..I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character."

"..This is our hope...with this faith we will be able
to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope.
With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation
into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.
With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together,
to struggle together, ...to stand up for freedom together..."

~MLK Jr.

2 comments:

  1. Some days it amazes me how far we've come and others it amazes me how far we have yet to go. Wonderful post.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect. I appreciate the moment it took to stop and remember.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete