8/26/09

Home Again.

Hello everyone! I am back from vacation. As much as I love to travel, it is most definitely good to be home.

We didn't take a long trip, just 5 days in Philadelphia with family. We really enjoyed ourselves, got to do some sightseeing, some shopping (hello IKEA!), and spend some good quality time with our nephews.

When we returned home I had this waiting for me:

If you recall my button garden was picked for DIY Project of the Week over at Kimba's DIY Day a couple of weeks ago. The lovely Kelly from Purple Lemon Designs chose my button project as her favorite and I won this cute personalized set of notecards.

Kelly was wonderful to work with. She sent me a set of questions so she could learn a bit about me and used that to come up with 3 different designs. After consulting with me, we narrowed it down to this design and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you Kelly & Kimba!



I am still busy unpacking and getting settled in to the back-to-school routine, but will be posting again soon. This weekend I plan on tackling some bigger projects that have been waiting for me. So hopefully next week I will have some before & after's to share with you.

Have a great Wednesday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment